Startup, shut down options, Pal List display
Place a check mark in a box to enable the feature.
Or remove a check mark from a box to disable the feature.
After you have made any changes be sure to click on the 'apply' button to save your settings.
Automatically start Paltalk messenger
- Starts Paltalk when you power up your PC
Open room list at startup
- When you start Paltalk the room list window will open immediately
- Minimize to the system tray so you can still receive notifications
- Close Paltalk down
Exit Paltalk and sign out of third party applications
- Close Paltalk and disconnect your login from Facebook
Keep Pal List window on top
- Keeps Paltalk on top of other widows that you have open or open later
Keep menu bar visible
- Enables the menu bar and keeps it visible at all times
Keep classic Pal List
- Lists your pals names only without pictures or other features
Keep offline Pals in an 'offline' group
- Your offline pals will be listed in a group at the bottom of the Pal List
Show 'actions panel' when you hover over a Pal
- When you hover your mouse over a Pal a panel appears with various options
Place a check-mark in the box to enable a timer that will place you in idle mode if you show no activity after the set amount of minutes. Enter the number of minutes that you desire in the box provided.