PALTALK PICTURE REQUIREMENTS. This is a great way to express yourself, however there are set rules to follow. Paltalk strives to make the best possible member experience for all Pals. You are allowed to submit one primary picture, and an additional 44 secondary pictures to your profile, for a total of 45 pictures. Non-paying members can only view primary pictures, whereas paying members can view all pictures. Paltalk will screen all primary pictures within 48 hours after submission, and you will be notified when it is approved or rejected. Primary pictures will not be displayed until Paltalk approves them.
Below are the guidelines to be followed:
- Cannot be blank or of poor quality.
- Cannot be copyrighted by a third person who has not granted written authorization.
- Cannot contain the image of a celebrity or other person who has not granted written authorization.
- Cannot be construed as harassing.
- Cannot contain impersonations.
- Cannot contain excessive violence.
- No nudity / pornographic material / sexually graphic in nature (no intercourse, bodily fluids, sexual activity, masturbation).
- No profanity / offensive language.
- Nothing obscene or indecent.
- Picture can be no greater than 100K in file size.
PRIMARY PICTURES. Primary pictures must additionally following these guidelines:
- Picture must be of the submitter
- Must only display the submitter, and must clearly display their face (if you wish to express yourself in a creative way, display your artwork, show you with your friends, etc., feel free to do so in all other pictures).
- Picture cannot contain text or contact information.